In the beginning of August 2011 Mark was diagnosed with stage 2 liver cancer. In the beginning of August 2012, Mark stated using the iMRS2000 5 days a week. Mark used the mat for 16 minutes for cancer and used the pad over his abdomen for 16 minutes for cancer. Mark started out at the intensity of 100 and slowly worked up to the intensity of 400.
After 2 months Mark said all the pain in his abdomen was gone and he used the mat for 32 minutes a day at the intensity of 400. When Mark started using the iMRS2000 his oxygen level was 92%. Slowly his oxygen level moved up and it is now always 98%.
Mark developed depression and anxiety after a car accident July 5, 2002. Mark had a traumatic brain injury that caused deep depression and great anxiety. It was all gone after using the iMRS2000 for 10 weeks.
All of Mark’s blood tests are improving greatly and the VA has no idea why. The four weeks before Mark’s last blood test, Mark was on the mat once a week and some of his test went backwards. I did not report on test results that were not out of range or have not changed.
|Test||Prior Date||Prior Result||4-17-13 Result||Range|
|T. Bil||12-19-12||1.9 H||1.0||(.2-1.3)|
|AST||7-26-12||141 H||69 H||(15-46)|
|ALK Phos||7-26-12||157 H||205 H||(38-126)|
|ALK Phos was 139 H on 12-19-13|
|AFP||10-17-12||13.1 H||12.4 H||(.0-10.9)|
|AFP was 9.5 on 2-20-13|
Pancreatic Cancer Story -
Thursday October 6, 2011
We just had an amazing incredible wonderful experience.
Carmel is 55+ diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer and sent home from the hospital being told that the Chemo Therapy was not working. She had been praying for options since the doctors had no hope. The pain pills were not working. The pain relief options were injections and more serious solutions that did not appeal to her.
She was in serious pain. As she walked into the entry way she was hunched over. Every step was painful. As she moved towards the iMRS Complete she sat down and had a large glass of water with magnesium.
Carmel layed down and started grimancing in pain. Pain tears were in her eyes. Beverly took her through a series of settings starting out on Sensetive and moving up to 10 and 25 for different periods of time. Then she used the Pillow on the abdomin and back for different periods of time. The iMRS session lasted about an hour.
I walked back into the room after they had some time to talk and pray. Carmel had smile on her face! She was moving around like a regular person! She did not have ANY PAIN !!!! She and her daughter picked up the MRS mat and went home with new vitality, life and hope.
We are so grateful that we could be part of this health restoration!
San Diego, CA
Cancer and PEMF - Summary of Research
Cancer – bladder The study deals with immune status of patients operated for bladder cancer and exposed postoperatively to alternating magnetic field (MF). MF application was followed by higher T- and B-lymphocyte and CD4+, CD16+ cell levels as well as enhanced T-cell activity; no postoperative complications were registered and tumor relapse rates were relatively low. The effect was likely to be due to antistressor influence of MF. The procedure may substitute drug therapy for immunocorrection and to avoid recurrence of bladder cancer.
- Volpr Onkol
Cancer – breast tumors The study was concerned with effect of alternating magnetic field (AMF) on immunobiological characteristics of lymphocytes from patients with locally-advanced breast tumors. Patients received infusions of treated autoblood and changes in their immunological status were followed up. Stimulation of T-, B- and NK- cells was observed. Immuno-regulating effect was apparent when autoblood was treated with 50 H/25 mT1 and 100 H/50 mT1.
- Volpr Onkol
Cancer - cells
PEMF controls cell growth depending on the degree of cell differentiation. This study also shows the potentiality of PEMF as an adjunctive treatment method for malignant tumors.
No adverse side-effects were reported in an investigation of the antitumor effect of turbulent magnetic field (TMF) carried out as a component of preoperative chemoradiotherapy for breast cancer at the Center's Clinic. The study group included 114 patients with locally advanced tumors(T3, N1-N3, M0). According to the clinical, roentgenological and histological evidence on the end-results, the procedure was highly effective. Also, it was followed by shorter and less extensive postoperative lymphorrhea.
– Volpr Onko
Winning the War Against Cancer Begins with Your Personal Choices
You can do a lot, right now, to significantly decrease your cancer risk. Even the conservative American Cancer Society states that one-third of cancer deaths are linked to poor diet, physical inactivity, and carrying excess weight. So making the following healthy lifestyle changes can go a very long way toward ending the failure-streak and becoming one less statistic in this war against cancer:
1) Normalize your vitamin D levels with safe amounts of sun exposure. This works primarily by optimizing your vitamin D level. Ideally, monitor your vitamin D levels throughout the year.
2) Control your insulin levels by limiting your intake of processed foods and sugars/fructose as much as possible.
3) Get appropriate amounts of animal-based omega-3 fats.
4) Get appropriate exercise. One of the primary reasons exercise works is that it drives your insulin levels down. Controlling insulin levels is one of the most powerful ways to reduce your cancer risks.
5) Eat according to your nutritional type. The potent anti-cancer effects of this principle are very much underappreciated. When we treat cancer patients in our clinic this is one of the most powerful anti-cancer strategies we have.
6) Have a tool to permanently erase the neurological short-circuiting that can activate cancer genes. Even the CDC states that 85 percent of disease is caused by emotions. It is likely that this factor may be more important than all the other physical ones listed here, so make sure this is addressed. My particular favorite tool for this purpose, as you may know, is the Emotional Freedom Technique.
7) Only 25 percent of people eat enough vegetables, so by all means eat as many vegetables as you are comfortable with. Ideally, they should be fresh and organic. Cruciferous vegetables in particular have been identified as having potent anti-cancer properties. Remember that carb nutritional types may need up to 300 percent more vegetables than protein nutritional types.
8) Maintain an ideal body weight.
9) Get enough high-quality sleep.
10) Reduce your exposure to environmental toxins like pesticides, household chemical cleaners, synthetic air fresheners and air pollution.
11) Reduce your use of cell phones and other wireless technologies, and implement as many safety strategies as possible if/when you cannot avoid their use.
12) Boil, poach or steam your foods, rather than frying or charbroiling them.
13) Use Earth Based PEMF Daily to Oxygenate, Alkalize and Energize Your Cells!
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any
disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition,
consult your physician before using this product. This information is not intended as
medical advice and may not be used as medical advice. It should not be used to replace
the advice of your own doctor.